8. International Management Information Systems Conference:
“Contactless Society: Life and Business Life after COVID-19”
20-22 October 2021
Marmara University, İstanbul
The 8th International Management Information Systems Conference (IMISC2021) will be held between 20-22 October 2021 at Marmara University Göztepe Campus in Istanbul. The main theme of the conference has been determined as “Contactless Society: Life after COVID-19”. The main topic of the conference is the permanent changes that will occur in society and business life after the COVID-19 pandemic, which affects our lives in many ways. These effects are observed in many studies that are subject to management information systems, from e-business and e-commerce to e-learning, sociological effects, prediction and modeling with the help of methods such as simulation and machine learning. In the 8th International Management Information Systems Conference (IMISC2021), which will be held within the framework of this main theme, it is aimed to share the opinions about the changes and transformations that will take place in all areas after this disease, which radically changed our daily activities and business life. In an age where Industry 4.0 applications, wearable technologies and implants which enables us to use virtual reality and augmented reality more actively in our lives, are discussed, we invite you to discuss and develop the formation of a contactless society, its aspects that need to be developed, and its destructive effects.
The conference is open to all scientific studies in the field of informatics. Academicians, public, private sector, NGO representatives and practitioners from all disciplines working in the field of management information systems are invited to our conference to present their scientific studies and / or as a listener.
Papers submitted to the conference should not be in the evaluation process in another journal, congress, conference, etc., and should be original works that have not been published in any publication before. Each paper will be reviewed by at least two reviewers. There will be international researchers among the reviewers. The acceptance of the paper by at least two reviewers is a prerequisite for admission to the conference.
Papers can be written in Turkish or English. The presentation of accepted papers must also be in the language in which the paper was written.
- Information Security and Law
- Information Management
- Information Systems
- IT Ethics
- Cloud Computing and Business Applications
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital Transformation and Media
- Digital Payment Methods and Blockchain
- Industry 4.0
- Internet Technologies
- Innovation and Management
- Business Intelligence and Applications
- Decision Support Systems and Business Intelligence
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Microcontroller and Applications
- Internet of Things
- Health Informatics
- Cybersecurity and Connectedness
- Social Media and Business Applications
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Telehealth and Home Health Services
- Information Systems in Pandemic and Crisis Management
- Distance Education and Distance Business Applications
- Data Science and Business Applications
- Data Mining
- Data Governance
- Book of abstracts (electronic) will be published for all papers.
- Book of full paper proceedings book (electronic) will be published for studies not directed to journals.
- Selected papers will be directed to the following journals. These papers will be evaluated by the editorial and referee board of journals but the evaluation for these studies will be prioritized: